The next chapter of drone usability.
The story behind the name.
Our first drone series was named IKA to honor professor Ilija Krivošić from the Department of Aerospace Engineering of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of the University of Belgrade. Professor's nickname was Ika and we deeply believe that he is responsible for many generations of successful aerospace engineers working in companies worldwide. Memory of him is a source of motivation for us in pursuing the path of further development of drones and other aircraft.
Why opt for IKA drones?
IKA series drones are fully electric unmanned and completely autonomous rotary-wing (multicopter) aircraft. They are powered by lithium-based batteries and built out of composite materials (mostly carbon fiber reinforced epoxy).
- Suitable for all sorts of missions.
- One training for all models.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- Effortless simultaneous operation of multiple drones.
- Similar electronics and identical software for all models.
- No proprietary batteries and protocols.
- Simple autonomous mission planning and deployment.
- Highest-quality components.
- Straightforward payload integration.
- Built-in redundancy.
- Robust CAN communication.
We plan to expand IKA Lineup over time, if you are interested you can contact us or sign up for our newsletter by submitting the following form.